Registration for 2017-2018 Sports/Activites will be available July 10, 2017.
You will need to read our new Athletic/Activity Code, Concussion Info Sheet and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Info Sheet. They can be found on our Athletics website under the "Documents" tab and then "Forms".
Registering for Sports/Activities will be in Skyward Family Access. Log into parent/guardian family access account.
- Log into parent/guardian family access account
- In the middle of the screen there will be a box "An Online Form is now available to fill out"
- Choose "Fill out Online Form for Student" (your child's name will appear)Note: if you have more than one child, select the form for the child you wish to register. Each child will need a form filled out.
- At the right of the screen, click "Athletic/Activity Participation
- A box will pop up saying "The form Athletic/Activity Participation has not yet been completed. Would you like to complete now?" Answer YES to start filling out the form.
- Choose the form to full view screen by clicking the option located at the top right of the screen.
- After completing Step 1, click "Complete Step 1 and Move to Step 2" at the top of the screen and open to view full screen.
- "Submit Athletic/Activity Participation"
- If you need to close and finish registering at a later time, click the tab on the right of the screen "Close and Finish Later" and information will be saved until you are ready to complete.
If parents don't know their Skyward Family Access login, please email Heather Longfirstname.lastname@example.org